INTRODUCING THE FELLOWS INITIATIVE
Transforming neighborhood high schools in the inner-city into well-functioning pipelines to post-secondary education will not occur overnight. It will require the brightest, most ambitious minds of this generation. That is why it is our humble privilege to introduce the 12+ Fellow Initiative, a 1-year engagement that opens a channel for recent graduates to transform the culture of inner-city high schools. You will be on the frontline of our mission in empowering our students to dream bigger than they ever have before.
THE FELLOW EXPERIENCE
With guided oversight from 12+ headquarters, Fellows will be commissioned to create a college-going culture within our PLUS Center, where they will be staffed full-time and focus on programming, teaching, and empowering students to go beyond the 12th grade.
We challenge you to expect more from the city, our students, and yourselves. We challenge you to join us in showing others that a small group of dedicated individuals can truly change the world.
For a complete description of the FELLOWS INITIATIVE, please download our FELLOWS PACKET -->
**UPDATE** 2013-2014 APPLICATIONS CLOSED.
Thank you to all who applied. Check back in the spring for the next application cycle!
- Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com under the subject heading “12+ Fellowship Application_Your Name”
- Fill out our Fellows Application below
- All application materials due AUGUST 1, 2013 (formerly APRIL 15 , 2013)
- Applications due AUGUST 1, 2013
- Interviews will be conducted in-person or video conferencing by the first week of August
- Finalists invited to Philadelphia for site visit and in-person interview during second week of August
- Final decisions will be made by the middle of August
- Applicants must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Fellows will be paid a stipend of $1200/month
- For further details, please download our FELLOWS PACKET